A Safe Place to Shop: Our Health and Safety Guidelines
As a home-based maker, ensuring the health and safety of our customers is our top priority. We take great care to ensure that all of our products are made with the highest quality ingredients and are handled safely and hygienically. Here's a guide on our health and safety procedures, including COVID protocols and our procedures for cleaning jars and packaging products safely.
We are closely following the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented additional health and safety measures to protect our customers and ourselves. These measures include:
- Regularly sanitizing all surfaces and equipment in our home kitchen
- Wearing masks and gloves while making and packaging products
- Implementing social distancing measures in our home kitchen
- Staying home and quarantining if we feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Offering contactless delivery options to minimize contact between customers and ourselves.
We take great care to ensure that all of our jars and packaging materials are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before use. Our cleaning procedures include:
- Washing the jars and packaging materials with soap and water to remove any dirt or debris
- Soaking the jars and packaging materials in a solution of water and disinfectant, such as isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, to kill any bacteria or viruses
- Air-drying the jars and packaging materials before use.
We follow these procedures for every batch of products we make, to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality, hygienic products.
We hope this guide provides you with the information you need to feel confident in our health and safety procedures. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com